Review Pexpay – P2P Exchange Where You Can Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance USD, Tether USD, BNB Cryptocurrencies and other.
The platform is an official partner (subsidiary) of the Binance exchange and allows you to log in through its account. If you select the FPS (Fast Payment System) payment method on Binance P2P, you will be prompted to switch to Pexpay, as Binance does not support this method due to regulatory restrictions. You can also transfer cryptocurrency between Binance and Pexpay without commission.
We offer an overview of the peer-to-peer platform Pexpay from the editors of Investio.
NameOfficial siteLaunch dateServicesEnglish languageWorking with fiatfiat currenciesCryptocurrenciesPayment MethodsTransaction feesVerificationMobile appSupportSocial media
|Any world currencies|
|BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD, USDT|
|Sberbank, Tinkoff, SBP, VTB 24, Alfa Bank, YooMoney, QIWI, Otkritie, Visa/Mastercard/MIR cards, cash, etc.|
|Needed (the easiest way is to transfer it from Binance by linking accounts so as not to go through it again)|
Account registration and verification
On Pexpay, you can create an account from scratch. You will need an email or phone number. After creating an account, you need to confirm your credentials using the code sent by email or SMS.
But it’s easier not to register, but to link your Binance exchange account, if you have one. Click the buttonRegistration“, and then select the option “Continue with Binance“.
Pexpay – registration
Enter the authorization data from your exchange account, then the verification code to confirm the entry.
Pexpay – Register with Binance
Allow Pexpay to access your Binance account by clicking Continue.
Pexpay – authorization through Binance
Create a password directly for the Pexpay system. It will not be associated with the Binance account in any way.
Pexpay – setting a password
If you have already passed KYC on Binance, then it is transferred to this platform.
If not, click “Pass verification” in the “Identity Confirmation” section of your personal account. You cannot trade without verification.
Four main steps to pass KYC:
- Specify the country of residence.
- Indicate personal data – full name, date of birth.
- Submit a photo of your passport, driver’s license, or other government-issued ID.
- Pass a face check for compliance with the photo in the passport.
The verification can take up to 10 days according to the regulations, in fact it is faster (1-2 days).
Pexpay – verification
Account security settings
In chapter “Security» personal account on Pexpay, you can (and should) activate account protection options. They are almost the same as those on the Binance exchange:
- Two-factor authentication using Google Auth – every time you log into your account you will need to enter a verification code from the application.
- SMS authentication.
- Control devices from which login is allowed.
- Control of white list addresses to which you can withdraw money.
- Anti-phishing code – allows you to distinguish the official letters of the project from fraudulent ones with similar email addresses.
Pexpay – security settings
It is possible to transfer money from the Binance exchange to the Pexpay platform. To do this, go to Binance, in the wallet section, select the Pexpay subsection. Specify which coin you want to transfer and in what quantity, click “Confirm“.
Pexpay – transfer from Binance
You can also replenish directly from any external wallet.
Click “Top up» on the top right to make a deposit on Pexpay. Transfer the cryptocurrency to the address generated by the system. Wait until the transaction is confirmed by the miners, after which the coins will be credited to the balance.
Pexpay – deposit
How to buy cryptocurrency on Pexpay
To purchase cryptocurrency, go to the section “Buy“.
- Choose which cryptocurrency you want to buy – USDT, BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD.
- Select the fiat in which you will pay. Almost all world currencies are supported.
- In general, this is enough for searching, but you can also filter transactions more precisely by specifying the amount and preferred payment method.
Pexpay – choosing a deal to buy
- View available deals. It is advisable to choose sellers with the highest number of successful orders. You can check the “Show only ads from merchants” checkbox. Merchants are confirmed large merchants who have no reason to risk their reputation.
- Click “Buy” next to a suitable offer.
- Enter the amount in fiat or cryptocurrency. Click “Buy” again.
Pexpay – buy
- Transfer money to the seller’s account, to the details provided by him.
- When translated, click “Translated, next.” Do not click this button if you have not yet transferred money. If you have any questions, you can write to the seller via chat. Also, the order will be canceled if payment is not made within the allotted time.
- When the seller confirms the receipt of funds, they will release the cryptocurrency, and the status of the order will change to “Completed”.
If you have not received cryptocurrency within 10 minutes after clicking the “Transferred, next” button, you can file an appeal. Exchange staff will look into the situation.
How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Pexpay
The choice of counterparty is carried out in the same way as when buying. Choose a section “Sell» and use the filters to find the best deal for you.
- When the transaction is started, you can communicate with the counterparty in an hour and must provide him with the details for payment.
- As soon as the buyer confirms that he has sent the money, the status of the order will be changed to “Issue cryptocurrency to the buyer”.
Pexpay – sale
- Check your bank account/card/online wallet for money. Do not st SMS, they may be fake.
- If everything is in order, confirm the release.
If you have not received the money from the buyer, do not under any circumstances confirm the release of the order. Contact Support. Don’tsh to cancel your order.
Creating your ad
If you haven’t found a suitable ad on Pexpay, then create your own.
Go to the section “my announcements” and press “New announcement» top right.
- Select the ad type (buy or sell), cryptocurrency, fiat currency.
- Set the price and other details. You can choose floating or fixed price.
- Set an order limit and add up to three payment methods, as well as the period during which the buyer must pay for the order.
Pexpay – creating your ad
- You can add notes, automatic replies, requirements for potential counterparties.
- Post an ad.
After publication, you can edit, delete or enable / disable the display if necessary.
How to withdraw funds
You can withdraw cryptocurrency from the Pexpay website only to the linked Binance exchange account.
Go to the section “Purse» -> «Translation“. Enter the amount and select the currency to send. Confirm the action. No commission is charged.
Pexpay – transfer to Binance
On Pexpay, you can instantly convert cryptocurrency assets without commission.
Go to the section “Convert”, specify the given and received currency, enter the amount.
Then confirm the operation and it will be completed instantly.
Pexpay – Converter
Advantages and disadvantages
- A subsidiary of the largest crypto exchange Binance.
- Support for all major payment methods, including those not available on Binance.
- Zero commissions.
- Support for several popular cryptocurrencies and stablecoins.
- Transfer to Binance and back without commission.
- Crypto asset converter.
- Withdrawals are only possible on Binance.
- Mandatory verification.
What is Pexpay?A p2p trading platform from the Binance crypto exchange.What cryptocurrencies can I buy/sell?USDT, BTC, ETH, BNB or BUSD.What payment methods are supported?Almost all popular banks and payment systems, as well as the English SBP (fast payments by phone number). Do I need verification? Yes. You can transfer from a verified Binance account. How to link your Binance account to Pexpay? Click “Register” or “Login”, select the option to log in with Binance and log in with your exchange credentials. How to fund your account? Directly by transfer from any crypto wallet or from a linked Binance account no commission. What are the platform’s commissions? There are no commissions.
The Pexpay platform is a convenient support tool for Binance exchange users who lack one or another payment method on Binance P2P. The service is not overloaded with functions, it contains only the most basic functionality for peer-to-peer trading. Transactions are carried out without commissions, as well as the transfer of funds to Binance and vice versa. Thus, all conditions are created for users to comfortably trade with other clients using the most suitable payment methods in their country.